CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our First Blog!!

I'm sitting in the Wild Flour Bakery right now, staring at the mountains and thinking of Randy and how I can become more involved in his memory from afar...  Voila! A blog - something that can reach everybody Canada-wide (and beyond!).  As many of us are spread out, it seemed to me that we needed a way to stay linked and a way to spread the word of Randy and his legacy to the public. 
I hope you enjoy our little space and please feel free to share your thoughts, pictures and stories of a wonderful man who inspired us all to be better people.
Cheers Dad (please lift your Scotch glasses...)  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got it working Valerie!

    Almost all my memories of your dad involve laughter!
    The time he asked Aaron to turn the TV (volume) up so he could see it better! *lol*

    But he was also a great cook!
    Making one of the most delicious rib dinners I've ever had!

    And he always showed he cared.
    He (and Aaron) once drove me back to Chatham (really late at night, after he and your mom had been out) cuz I was so tired... probably to tired to drive, and he didn't want me driving all the way home.

    There are so many memories I have, and your dad always made me feel welcome in his home.

    Cheers Randy!
    Tara M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought i would post on behalf of myself and Jeff. I didn't know Randy as well as Jeff did.. but, man the stories Jeff and his parents told me.. and how highly they talked of him, I knew I would like him and his family right away. And wow, the first time meeting Randy and his family.. I felt so welcome and comfortable as if I knew them forever. He was a remarkable man, he would put others before himself, especially his family and loved ones. He had the greatest sense of humour and would make anyone crack a smile, or burst out in laughter. He was a hardworker, loving and caring and so much more. As I sit here, remembering Randy.. I cant help but think of my uncle Vic who also lost the battle to cancer in 2007.. and how similar in personalities the two of them were.

    To a great man........ Cheers!!

    Love, Jenn and Jeff Bradford

    ReplyDelete